Lockable Plug CAMSTOPPER® CAMV model
The CAMSTOPPER® CAM V plug is a patented mechanical plug equipped with a "locking" system guaranteeing that the plug can be held without risk of being removed by an unauthorised person or service.
The CAM V, with its handle specially designed for this application can only be installed, removed with a dedicated tool, the extension RALCAMV.
Areas of use of the CAMSTOPPER® CAM V :
- Sewage networks ;
- Wastewater networks ;
- Temporary or permanent obturation of pipes from ND 100 to 160 mm
(For bigger diameters, please contact us).
CAMSTOPPER® CAM V is designed :
- To enable sewerage system operators to control the connections
- For pressure resistance between 0.3 and 0.5 bar
The CAMSTOPPER® Lockable mechanical plug is made of nylon and EPDM grade WC according to EN 681-1.
- Can be mounted and retrieved remotely safely. It allows the operator to install the plug without going down in the manhole.
- Ergonomically designed, the CAMSTOPPER® CAM V has a stop that prevents the plug from rotating in the pipe and makes it easy to install.
- Equipped with a 1/2" bypass, it allows a simple connection, in order to divert the flow or let out a trickle of water, once the cap removed.
The entire CAMSTOPPER® range is certified by the WRC Technical Notice (# PT / 406/0317).
|PRODUCT CERTIFICATE WRC OBTURATEURS CAMSTOPPER CAM||1.36 Mo||Download|
INSTALLATION / APPLICATION
- INSERT THE CAMV IN THE PIPE USING THE POLE RALCAMV
- LOWER HANDLE TO LOCK THE CAMV
- LOCKED PIPE
- PULL THE ROPE RALCAMV TO UNLOCK THE CAMV
|Ref.||Description||Tolerances (mm)||Ps (bar)|
|CAMV090||Patented Lockable CAMSTOPPER®||90-97||0,5|
|CAMV100||Patented Lockable CAMSTOPPER®||96-103||0,5|
|CAMV105||Patented Lockable CAMSTOPPER®||102-107||0,5|
|CAMV110||Patented Lockable CAMSTOPPER®||108-112||0,5|
|CAMV120||Patented Lockable CAMSTOPPER®||116-123||0,5|
|CAMV130||Patented Lockable CAMSTOPPER®||125-132||0,5|
|CAMV140||Patented Lockable CAMSTOPPER®||136-142||0,5|
|CAMV145||Patented Lockable CAMSTOPPER®||144-149||0,5|
|CAMV150||Patented Lockable CAMSTOPPER®||147-153||0,5|
|CAMV160||Patented Lockable CAMSTOPPER®||157-162||0,5|