CAMSTOPPER® - Cam test plug and pipe stopper
The CAMSTOPPER® CAM stopper is a very clever device!
Equipped with a patented, innovative cam handle system, which locks the stopper into position with one motion, CAMSTOPPER® is undoubtedly the easiest and quickest stopper to fit and remove.
- It can be installed and removed from a distance using the "RALCAM" adapted telescopic system, the CAMSTOPPER® CAM stopper also provides the best security and best comfort for the operator who no longer has to go down into the manhole to block off the network.
- Extremely ergonomic, CAMSTOPPER® CAM is fitted with a thrust bearing that prevents the stopper from rotating in the pipeline and facilitates installation and a 1/2” by-pass (that enables simple connection to all standard plumbing to divert the flow).
CAMSTOPPER® CAM is designed for:
- a temporary or permanent blocking of pipelines with DNs 90 to 150 mm (for larger DNs see the "PRO" ranges),
- use under pressures between 0.3 and 0.5 bar.
The CAMSTOPPER® mechanical cam stopper is manufactured from nylon and EPDM in accordance with BS EN 681-1.
|PRODUCT CERTIFICATE WRC OBTURATEURS CAMSTOPPER CAM||197.91 Ko||Download|
|ASSESSMENT SCHEDULE CAMSTOPPER CAM PT 407 NORHAM||31.85 Ko||Download|
INSTALLATION / APPLICATION
As for installing the CAMSTOPPER® stopper, nothing could be easier!
- 1- Insert the stopper into the pipeline and position it using the thrust bearing
- 2- Lower the handle to lock the stopper in place
- 3- Attach a rope to the handle with a snap hook
- 4- To remove the stopper, simply pull on the rope
- It is also possible to install and remove the CAMSTOPPER® CAM
- with a telescopic extension rod of up to 3 meters!
|Ref.||Description||Tolerances (mm)||Ps (bar)|
|CAM090||Patented "Original" CAMSTOPPER®||90-97||0,5|
|CAM100||Patented "Original" CAMSTOPPER®||96-103||0,5|
|CAM105||Patented "Original" CAMSTOPPER®||102-107||0,5|
|CAM110||Patented "Original" CAMSTOPPER®||108-112||0,5|
|CAM120||Patented "Original" CAMSTOPPER®||116-123||0,5|
|CAM130||Patented "Original" CAMSTOPPER®||125-132||0,5|
|CAM140||Patented "Original" CAMSTOPPER®||136-142||0,5|
|CAM145||Patented "Original" CAMSTOPPER®||144-149||0,5|
|CAM150||Patented "Original" CAMSTOPPER®||147-153||0,5|
|CAM160||Patented "Original" CAMSTOPPER®||157-162||0,5|